The extract from the land records register held by revenue Department of government of Maharashtra is 7/12 extract. It contains the complete information about land property in rural areas whereas property cards are related to lands in urban areas.It is an important indicator of the legal status of a property.
Sat Bara Utara is 7/12, records of land rights. This is and extract from that land register and it contains information about agricultural land in rural area of Maharashtra. It gives you the [roof of ownership. It is used to collect information so it is called 7/12.
You will get the following information
- Survey number of the land
- Area of the land
- Changes in ownership
- Mutation numbers
- Types of land
- Types of irrigation
- Details pending for loans for buying seeds, pesticides or fertilizers
- All the information about the crops which were planted last year
- Details of pending litigations
- Details of paid and unpaid tax
Here are the uses of 7/12:
We are providing you with all the important uses of 7/12
- It provides you with the proof of ownership. 7/12 is used to check the ownership of an ancestral land or any other land in rural areas.
- You can know the type of land and which all types of activities are carried out on that land.
- 7/12 is an important document which provides you with all the important information regarding land which you want to buy and about the surrounding land.
- At the time of the sale 7/12 is registered at the sub-registrar’s office.
- Before you raise loan or get credit you have to submit it to 7/12
- 7/12 can act as a proof if court needs a land record in case of any civil litigation.
How to get 7/12 extract
Land owners can get access to 7/12 document online on the government websites. Mahabhulekh and Aaple Sarkar are the sites. You will be able to get these with the digital signatures and can be used as official document of ownership. You can download these with the following details:
- District, division, taluka and village, you can select these from the given list
- Survey number or number of the property
- Name of the owner
- Ancestral report of the property