Maharashtra has its own revenue department that handles the ROR or Records of rights related to lands and revenue in the state. The official website of 7/12 in Maharashtra, India is called Mahabhulekh (महाभुलेख in hindi). Mahabhulekh is also called as Mahabhumiabhilekh as often.
It provides land papers and records for most of the cities in Maharashtra. Some of the major cities where Mahabhulekh provides land records are –
- Amravati (Akola, Amravati, Buldana, Yavat, Washim)
- Aurangabad (Osmanabad, Aurangabad, Jalna, Nanded, Parbhani, Beed, Latur, Hingoli)
- Mahabudhi Konkan (Thane, Palghar, Mumbai suburb, Ratnagiri, Raigad, Sindhudurg)
- Mahabhudra Nagpur (Gadchiroli, Gondia, Chandrapur, Nagpur, Bhandara, Wardha)
- Mahabrushna Nashik 7/12 Uttara (Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar, Nashik)
- Mahabrushan Pune 7/12 Uttara (Kolhapur, Pune, Sangli, Satara, Solapur)
So these are some of the places where land records can be found on the Mahabhulekh website.
To get land exract of these cities in Maharashtra –
- Go to 7 /12 Utara Maharashtra.
- Search for your city name
- Click on the download link beside that.
Once you will click that link, you will be forwarded to the official website of the Mahabhulekh.
There, you will have to select your locality and use of Khana and Khesra number to get land records.
For more details, visit mahabhulekh gov website.