The Homecoming parade starts at 9 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 10, at the corner of Ray and College Avenue. It will proceed east on Fourth Street and end at Main Street. Please do not enter the parade route once the parade has began.
The parade will take place in any weather, with the exception of lightning.
A "family friendly" viewing area will be set up on campus near the intersection of University Drive and Fourth Street.
Points of Interest on the Route
- The route starts at the corner of Ray and College avenues.
- There are a number of barricades that will block traffic. University officials will be stationed and allow only those with permission to enter.
- Please note the location of barricades and plan accordingly, so as not to disturb the parade route.
- Do not enter campus from Fourth Street
- How to get to campus
- The general public may enter campus from Second, Third, Seventh and Ninth streets and walk to viewing areas.