Monday – Friday
10:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Registration is required.
To reserve a spot, register online or call 800.633.1175.
The Daily In-Person Campus Visit consists of a 90-minute (2 mile) walking tour is guided by Northwest Student Ambassadors who share their individual experiences about Northwest as well as pointers for selecting a university. This type of visit allows for a more personalized experience and includes a meeting with an admissions representative to discuss scholarships, admission requirements and other important information.
*If you are unable to walk for this distance please let us know when scheduling the tour and special arrangements can be made.
To help protect the health and safety of the Northwest Missouri State University campus community and our visitors, the University has put in place measures for campus visitors, based on public health directives from the state of Missouri and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Visitors should bring a face covering to wear when visiting Northwest’s campus. All visitors are expected to wear their face covering over their nose and mouth at all times inside any campus buildings. Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering when outside buildings as well, especially when social distancing cannot be maintained. Access to facilities will be denied if face coverings are not in place.
- All visitors must be registered with the Office of Admissions. Should the individuals attending the visit change at any time, please contact us at email@example.com, 800.633.1175 or 660.562.1562 to update your registration form.
- All visitors should conduct an assessment before arriving on campus of COVID-19 symptoms, including fever (100.4 degrees or above), cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell. Contact us to reschedule should any member of your family be experiencing any symptoms or feel ill on the day of your visit.
- Limit of two guests per registered student will be allowed on tour.
- Tours will be limited to one family per student ambassador.
- Visitors should maintain social distancing at a minimum of six feet from others at all times while on campus.
- Visitors should maintain proper hand hygiene while on campus by washing hands or using hand sanitizer.
- In person academic appointments with faculty are not available at this time. If you’re interested register for a virtual session with your department of interest.
- Families should bring personal umbrellas
For the latest information, visit the University's COVID-19 webpage.